Focus Ultrasound

Focus Ultrasound

It is now possible to treat wrinkles and sagging, which are classic and inevitable signs of aging, without surgery. Non-surgical face lift, namely HIFU therapy, provides painless, painless, skin regeneration in a single session and eliminates sagging.

It is a treatment method applied with sound waves. in therapy method; With focused high-intensity sound waves, acoustic energy is sent to the lower layers without causing any damage to the upper layer of the skin. With the thermal effect, the lower layers are heated up to 60-65 C, and the production of collagen, which tightens and tightens the skin, is awakened. The method is mostly applied to people between the ages of 40-60. Best results are achieved with mild to moderate facial sagging and wrinkles. The differences of the therapy from the classical face lift are; It is applied without anesthesia, has no surgical side effects, has no side effects, painless, reliable and long-term results in a single session.

It should be noted that, in addition to all the mentioned positive effects, the applications on people with a large face volume, thick neck, and fat in the jowl region also offer the advantage of slimming down to one size in the fatty areas in this area. The sagging and wrinkles in the application area are largely eliminated. Tightening of the skin, brightness and lifting of the eyelid (lifting effect) can be observed instantly.

The effectiveness of the treatment is 1.5 -2 years on average. Therapy; It gives very successful results in shaping the face oval, low eyelid and eyebrow level, under-eye bags, wrinkles around the eyes, clarification of the chin contour, and removal of neck wrinkles and laxity. The tension on the skin after the application is stated as 25% of the effect, and the remaining 75% of the effect is completed within 90 days (3 months). The person immediately returns to his daily life.

There is no need for any preparation before the application, and there is no redness or scarring on the skin. Application is one session

Şimdi Ara!