Hair mesotherapy is the method of injecting suitable drugs under the scalp with the help of small needles in order to stop the hair loss and restore the natural vitality of the hair.
What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is a treatment method based on the injection of a drug specially prepared for the treatment, 1 to 6 cm below the skin. First, the French doctor Dr. It was introduced by Michel Pistor in 1952.
- In Which Treatments Is Mesotherapy Used?
- In preventing hair loss
- In regional slimming treatments
- In removing cellulite
- Treatment of stretch marks during pregnancy
- In facial rejuvenation treatments
- Treatment of acne and scars
In Which Types of Hair Loss Is Hair Mesotherapy Effective?
Although there are various causes of hair loss, hair loss that responds to mesotherapy includes metabolic, stress-related, seasonal shedding and post-pregnancy shedding. It is a supportive treatment method in other hormonal / genetic hair loss types.
Is Hair Mesotherapy Applied to Every Person?
- In people with heart failure,
- In diabetes patients,
- In people with kidney disease,
- During pregnancy / lactation,
- Mesotherapy is not applied in patients receiving anticoagulant therapy.
The treatment is in the form of injecting the prepared mixture under the scalp. The procedure with micro injectors is painless and painless or at a tolerable level. The patient can continue his daily life after the treatment. Treatment results begin to be seen from the second session.
Should I Have Hair Mesotherapy?
Give yourself a little test. Gently hold and pull without pulling on your hair too much. If you get 3-4 strands of hair every time, we recommend that you do not delay your treatment.